6. do you prefer dating someone you’ve known for a long time, or someone you just met? i would prefer to date someone I’ve known for at least a little bit. I don’t know how I would be able to try and date someone i’ve never known before.
10. What’s something you’ll never understand about the opposite sex? I will never understand why a female doesn’t allow a guy to compliment her. As a guy I like to tell a girl she’s beautiful and amazing, but they always say, “No I’m not” and “stop iiiiit”
12. On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your apprearance? I hate this question, but if I had to rate myself, I guess I would give myself like a 6 or a 7. Give me time to lose some weight and get back to me hahaha
“A dream is a wish your heart makes when you’re fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams, and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true.”—Cinderella
1. what makes me feel alive? there are so many things that make me feel oh so alive. when i give a talk on a church retreat, the feeling of nervousness and sheer excitement is amazing, how can you not feel alive? i feel alive when i’m just hanging out with my friends doing the most random and spur of the moment things. lastly, i feel most alive when i’m writing, whether that be on here or in my journal.
2. describe you best kiss? this is an interesting question and an easy one to answer…i’ve never been kissed nor kissed anyone, not on the lips at least. now you know.
9. what’s my earliest memory? my earliest memory is when i was like 3 or 4 years old. it was thanksgiving and i walked over to my great grandmother who was around 90 by this time and took her hand and walked her to her seat at the table. needless to say, my family tells this story all the time! haha